Thomas Dudley Vantage Cistern with Oyster Push Plate 323376
Thomas Dudley Vantage Cistern Dual Flush with Oyster Push Plate 323376
Designed specifically for bathroom furniture, the pneumatically operated Thomas Dudley vantage cistern is supplied factory assembled and with front and top access panels, Dual flush (6/4 litre that quickly converts to 5/3 or 4/2.6 litre) Niagara flush valve, Oyster Push Plate, side connections and a 390 x 290mm flushbend.
The Thomas Dudley vantage Cistern fits into furniture units as small as 500mm wide x 200mm deep x 800mm high when used with BS pans. Front access enables it to be completely hidden behind furniture (inset 2) with no unsightly inspection holes and covers in sight (inset 3). The result is an aesthetically pleasing, hygienic, easy-clean surface.
The Thomas Dudley vantage cistern comes complete with a Dudley Oyster Push Plate.
The Vantage cistern consists of two parts:
- Vantage Dual Flush Cistern 313330
- Oyster Push Plate 322903
Oyster Push Plate 322903 dimensions: 232mm (w) x 152mm (h) x 16mm (d)
- The Vantage concealed cistern has been designed specifically for use in bathroom furniture.
- It is also ideal for use behind tiles and partitioning and in most other concealed applications.
- Unlike traditional concealed cisterns, the Vantage is supplied factory assembled for quick and easy installation.
- WRAS approved Dudley Niagara flushing valve.
- WRAS approved Dudley Hydroflo quiet inlet valve.
- Push-fit water inlet elbow.
- Push-fit flushbend.
- Integral isolating valve.
- Air tubes enable button, plate or sensor to be installed up to 750mm away from cistern.
- Compact concealed cistern dimensions fit neatly into furniture units as small as 500mm (w) x 200mm (d) x 800mm (h)
- Front and top access panels.
- Unique concealed cistern fixing brackets.
- Removes need to cut access holes into vanity tops.
- Side inlet.
- WC cistern body in high density polyethylene.
- Internal overflow warning.
- Internal parts comply with the Regulator's Specification.
- The Vantage concealed cistern offers 6/4 litre dualflush.
- Quickly and easily converts before or after installation to 5/3 or 4/2.6 litre dualflush.
- 6 litre single flush also available.
- Delay fill Hydroflo inlet valve only allows cistern to start refilling once flushing is complete.
- Approved under the Bathroom Manufacturer's Association Water Label Scheme.
- Supports Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.