Thomas Dudley Hydroflo Telescopic Bottom Inlet Valve Delay Fill 324303
Thomas Dudley Hydroflo Telescopic Bottom Inlet Float Valve Delay Fill 324303 with Free Standard Delivery in the UK
Description: The Thomas Dudley Hydroflo Float Valve with the delay fill system which saves water by only allowing a cistern to refill when it has finished
- Innovative float valve that have been designed to provide the perfect replacement in most plastic and ceramic exposed and concealed cisterns.
- Hydroflo float valves come with a compact body, float arm and float.
- A silence tube makes the Hydroflo one of the quiestest toilet fill valves.
- A unique key is provided for simple and safe removal of the filter.
- The unique float arm makes it impossible for the float to become detached.
- Two built in backflow prevention devices provide assured safety.
- Hydroflo float valves are WRAS approved.
- This Telescopic model can adjust in size to suit your cistern whether you are replacing an valve in a old cistern or a new installation.
Adjustment: 203mm (8") - 292mm (11½)
- Delay fill models save water and support the Code fro Sustainable Homes and BREEAM by only allowing a cistern to start refilling once flushing is complete.
Thomas Dudley Product Code: 324303