Macdee Wirquin Jollyfill Telescopic Bottom Inlet Brass Valve
Macdee Wirquin Jollyfill Telescopic Bottom Entry Brass Inlet valve 10120029
The Jollyfill Bottom Inlet Valve from Macdee Wirquin is a unique inlet valve with the telescopic height making it an ideal universal option for new and old cisterns. The brass shank reduces the chance of cross threading when installing. With its delayed action when refilling the Jollyfill is a perfect Water saving device along with its resistance to spikes in pressure up to 20 bar.
- Inlet 1/2" BSP Brass Thread.
- Filling Rate at 0.1 bar 3.8 l/m
- Functioning Range 0.1 up to 16 bar
- Resistant to peaks of pressure up to 20 bar
- Water Saving delayed action
- Patented system against unreasonable tightening
- Ultra quiet 17 decibels
- Anti siphoning
- Eliminates water hammer
Part No: 10120029
Write Your Own Review