Liff NP1 In-line Water Filter Housing
Liff NP1 In-line Water Filter Housing with Free Standard Delivery in the UK
The NP1 is a popular filter housing, for use in conjunction with any 10" Liff filter cartridge. It is ideal to tackle a variety of problems with drinking water, from unpleasant taste & odour to organic chemicals and bacteria. (See individual cartridges for details)
The filtration of incoming mains water. The NP1 houses individual Liff cartridges and can be used for varying levels of filtration depending on the filter cartridge used.
Features and Benefits.
- Single appliance or whole house protection.
- Suitable for a wide range of cartridges
- Accepts any standard 10" cartridge
- Built in air release valve
- Fittings, wrench and support bracket included
- Easy Installed
- Provides Constant supply of fresh tasting water
- 1 x Wrench for cartridge removal
- 2 x 3/4" x 3/4" BSP Nipples
- 1 x Fixing Bracket
- 6 x Screws
- Registration Card
- Dimensions: 290mm(H) x 115mm(Max Width)
- Max Pressure: 5 Bar
- Max Temp: 27°C
- Inlet/Outlet 3/4" to 15mm