Liff HF76 High Flow In-line Water Filter Housing
Liff HF76 High Flow In-line Water Filter Housing with Free Standard Delivery in the UK
The Liff HF76 accepts any 10" HF cartridge. The HF76 has an air release mechanism to relieve water pressure when changing cartridges. A support bracket is supplied as standard. It is recommended that isolating valves are fitted either side of the unit so that the supply of water to the housing may be turned off when a filter change is required. The installer needs to supply the fittings to allow the male-to-male inlet/outlet nipples to be connected to adjoining pipework. Fit on cold water lines only, and in accordance with local bylaws and regulations. Protect from freezing.
The filtration of incoming mains water. The HF76 houses individual Liff cartridges and can be used for varying levels of filtration depending on the filter cartridge used.
Features and Benifits.
- Single appliance or whole house protection.
- Suitable for a wide range of cartridges
- Accepts any standard 10" cartridge
- Built in air release valve
- Fittings, wrench and support bracket included
- Easy Installed
- Provides Constant supply of fresh tasting water
- 1 x Wrench for cartridge removal
- Filter Housing
- 2 x 1" x 1" BSP Nipples
- 1 x Fixing Bracket
- Dimensions: 350mm(H) x 182mm(Max Width)
- Max Pressure: 8 Bar (112psi)
- Min Pressure: 2 Bar
- Max Temp: 27°C
- Inlet/Outlet 3/4" to 15mm
- Max Flow Through empty:* 76 Litres (*Maximum flow rate shows the flow through an empty housing. The flow will decrease according to the type of cartridge installed and the water supply pressure.
This is a filter housing only, cartridges are supplied separately.