Fuel Stop Fire Valve 6.0m 72 degree 3/8
Fuel Stop Fire Valve 6.0m 72 degree 3/8" with Free Standard Delivery in the UK.
The TFV was the first capillary operated fire valve to incorporate an integral shut off facility as part of the reset mechanism and is also supplied with 10mm tube nuts and olives as standard on the 3/8” body size, allowing time saving and economical installation.
All TFV fire valves are suitable for use with Class C and D fuels as well as LPG, and provide automatic shut off in the event of an overheat within a fuel burning appliance and fail safe shut off in the event of capillary or sensor failure.
- TFV Connection Sizes: 3/8” female bsp c/w 10mm tube nuts and olives, 1/2" and 3/4” female bsp.
- TFV Capillary Lengths: 1.5m (72°C only), 2.0m (95°C only), 3.0m, 6.0m, 10.0m, 15.0m and 25.0m.
- TFV Temperature Ranges: 66°C to 72°C and 86°C to 95°C, the upper temperature limits of 72C and 95C are used to indicate the individual ranges.
- TFV Flow Rates: The TFV range of valves have high flow rate characteristics, making them ideal for suction lift applications, 3/8” valves are rated at 180 litres/hr, whilst 1/2" and 3/4” valves are rated at 360 litres/hr, both measured at a 1.2m head.
- TFV Applications: All TFV’s are suitable for use with suction or gravity head fuel systems at pressures of –0.8 bar vacuum and 3 bar positive head.
- TFV Accessories: All TFV’s are available with an integral volt free changeover switch, rated at 5 amp 240V ac, see our TFV/E Range. Also available are TFV support brackets for wall mounting and phial clips for the correct positioning of the sensor phial within the appliance casing.
- TFV Approvals: OFTEC Approved to OFS E101:1996, also conforms to BS 5410 Part 1, 1997 and European Pressure Equipment Directive under the Category of Sound Engineering Practice (SEP) as well as all Essential Health and Safety Requirements.
- TFV Reliability: The TFV range has exceptional reliability, acclaimed by our distributors, a combination of design, high build quality using the latest technology and rigorous testing eliminates ‘nuisance trip’ and other common causes of failure.
- TFV Manufacture: All TFV’s are made in the UK and carry an individual serial number which allows both manufacturing and component traceability.