Dudley Vantage Insulated Concealed Dual Flush Cistern + Dio Button 322422
Thomas Dudley Vantage Insulated Concealed Dual Flush Cistern + Dio Button 322422
This Thomas Dudley Vantage Insulated Cistern is Designed specifically for bathroom furniture, the pneumatically operated Thomas Dudley Vantage Cistern is supplied factory assembled and with front and top access panels, Dual flush (6/4 litre that quickly converts to 5/3 or 4/2.6 litre) Niagara flush valve, Dio 51mm Round Dual Flush Chrome Button, side connections and a 390 x 290mm flushbend.
This particular model of cistern is fitted with a polystyrene insulation jacket, this helps prevent any build up of condensation within the concealed unit.
The Thomas Dudley vantage Cistern fits into furniture units as small as 500mm wide x 200mm deep x 800mm high when used with BS pans. Front access enables it to be completely hidden behind furniture (inset 2) with no unsightly inspection holes and covers in sight (inset 3). The result is an aesthetically pleasing, hygienic, easy-clean surface.
This Thomas Dudley Vantage Cistern comes complete with a Dio 51mm Round Dual Flush Chrome Button which fits into a 51mm hole.
This Vantage Cistern consists of two parts:
- Vantage Insulated Dual Flush Cistern 320433
- Dio 51mm Round Dual Flush Button 327733
Both items are packaged together.
The Vantage Cistern is available with various button options all of which are available from stock.
- The Vantage concealed cistern has been designed specifically for use in bathroom furniture.
- It is also ideal for use behind tiles and partitioning and in most other concealed applications.
- Unlike traditional concealed cisterns, the Vantage is supplied factory assembled for quick and easy installation.
- WRAS approved Dudley Niagara flushing valve.
- WRAS approved Dudley Hydroflo quiet inlet valve.
- Push-fit water inlet elbow.
- Push-fit flushbend.
- Integral isolating valve.
- Air tubes enable button, plate or sensor to be installed up to 750mm away from cistern.
- Compact concealed cistern dimensions fit neatly into furniture units as small as 500mm (w) x 200mm (d) x 800mm (h)
- Front and top access panels.
- Unique concealed cistern fixing brackets.
- Removes need to cut access holes into vanity tops.
- Side inlet.
- WC cistern body in high density polyethylene.
- Internal overflow warning.
- Internal parts comply with the Regulator's Specification.
- Complete with polystyrene insulation jacket, helps prevent build up of condensation
- The Vantage concealed cistern offers 6/4 litre dualflush.
- Quickly and easily converts before or after installation to 5/3 or 4/2.6 litre dualflush.
- 6 litre single flush also available.
- Delay fill Hydroflo inlet valve only allows cistern to start refilling once flushing is complete.
- Approved under the Bathroom Manufacturer's Association Water Label Scheme.
- Supports Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM.