Coronavirus (COVID-19): We are open and following social distancing guidelines
Physical and social distancing measures are for everyone, including businesses like our own. Following guidance and recommendations from the Scottish Government we have measures in place so that should you have the need to visit our tradecounter in person you will be greeted by procedures to help keep you and our team safe.
Our trade counter and warehouse are open
Our trade counter and warehouse in Tain are open and operating as per normal with the addition of social distancing measures to ensure that your visit is a safe one for both yourself and our team.
Our in store social distancing measures include:
- Maintaining a 2 metre (6 feet) distance from customers and team members whenever possible
- Adhering to a one way system with clear floor markings indicating direction of travel
- Offering hand sanitiser upon entering the premises
- Encouraging contactless payments
- Enforcing a 2 customer limit in store
- Offering private showroom appointments
- Providing Click and Collect ordering (online or over the phone)
Click + collect contactless ordering
If possible we encourage orders to be placed online via our website or over the phone for a seamless contactless ordering experience where your order will be delivered to you free via Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Alternatively should you be local and prefer to collect your order in person we can also arrange click and collect. Orders for click and collect can be placed directly on our website or over the phone just contact us via email or phone if you prefer to collect your web order in person - call us on 01862 808040 or if you would prefer to email us you can do so here.
Stay safe and hope to hear from you soon!